07 January 2012

Weekly # 1

I just finished my very first weekly for this year. It's also my very first cover this year. My aunt wished for me to record a song for her as a Christmas present. First she asked me to cover "I wish" from Fushigi Yuugi, so that song was supposed to be my first weekly. But after she heard my entry for the Secret Talen Show 2011 she wanted me to cover the full version of that song. I know that I re-used a few parts, don't have a lot of time on my hands right now. So the voting for next weeks weekly is still open. Please feel free to vote as many time as you want. Also don't forget to send me requests for songs you want me to sing.

Here is Weekly #1



Here is the MP3 if you want to download the song.
◄‪http://www.mediafire.com/?hr7488ai4rq9k85


Thanks for following me and have a nice weekend.
Now it's time to watch the Homestory Cup ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment