21 January 2012

Weekly # 3

The song that got the most vote was When will my life begin from Tangled. Thanks to all who voted ^_^

This is a song that I've tried to sing before, did not work out that well. I think that it turned out much better this time, though I'm not a 100% satisfied. Still a weekly is a weekly and I have to post it even if I don't want to >__<

Right now I'm working on a few projects right now. The duet between me and Elin is not finished yet, still a work in progress. Then I have to choose a villain's song for the third round of the disney singing contest. I really want to try to be Ursula, but she was not available. So right now my mind is leaning towards Mim's song from The Sword in the stone. Other than that I've started a secret project that will not be reveled until it's finished, but I think it's gonna be great :3

Here is weekly #3



You can download the MP3 here
◄‪http://www.mediafire.com/?xmv1vr4a59th4td►

Thank you for following me and have a nice weekend ^__^

No comments:

Post a Comment