10 January 2012

Weekly # 2

The voting for this weeks weekly ended today. A total of six people voted, thank you so much for that. I hope even more people will vote for the next weekly. Sadly no requests so far, sadface. So I guess I have to think of songs that you can vote for.

I did not plan to record this so early, it's only the beginning of the week. Still I really felt like singing this song today for some reason. I have tried to record this song so many times, but it always ended in disaster. Fortunately I succeeded today, it actually turned out pretty good. I know it's only a short version, but there are no good instrumentals to find of the original version. There's only instrumentals where you can still here Olivias vocals in the background, and I don't like that. I think it sounds kinda crappy to be honest. I personally think that this piano cover of A little pain is beautiful. Really talented youtuber that plays the piano. You should really check him out. Here's a link to his channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/kihcomc/videos

Tomorrow I need to record my lines for Risky Game, still learning them now. I don't want to disappoint DSChorus, cause I like participating in their choruses. Hope that my voice works like I want it to tomorrow and that I'm not too tired when I get home. Cause tomorrow's gonna be a looong day in school.

Here is weekly #2



You can download the MP3 here

Thank you for following me and take care ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment